Iso Whey 100 provides the very best whey protein available : a native isolate with added L-Glutamine that brings 100% of the protein in the formula.
Our whey is filtrated at low temperature to remove fats and sugars (among which the lactose). This manufacturing process preserves intact the active protein micro-fractions. The result is an undenatured whey isolate with a high biological value.
Each dose of 25 g of Iso Whey 100 contains 22,2 g proteins, with zero gram of fats, carbs and sugars (values for the vanilla flavor. These values may vary slightly depending to the taste). Iso Whey 100 has thus a maximum protein content with a superior amino profile. It includes a high amount of BCAAs (4,7 g for 25 g), that make up a large percentage of the amino acids found in muscular proteins. It is also rich in L-Glutamine, the most abundant amino acid within muscles.
Our whey isolate with added L-Glutamine accounts for 96% of the product composition (for the vanilla flavor), a total unequalled. In addition, the protein mixes easily and has a smooth texture with delicious flavors while being highly digestible and rapidly assimilated.
Iso Whey 100 is an efficient protein formula to support the growth and maintenance of muscle mass¹.
NUTRITION FACTS PER INTAKE OF 25 G
(Values for the Vanilla flavor. These values may vary slightly depending to the taste)
• 22,2 g proteins (pure isolate with added L-Glutamine)
• 0,85 g carbohydrates
• 0,34 g fats
• 500 mg L-Glutamine
¹ Proteins contribute to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
Mix 25 g in 200 ml of liquid (water, skimmed milk, vegetal milk). Adjust the quantity of liquid according to the desired consistency and taste.
Iso Whey 100 can be taken when a protein intake is needed. Take 1 to 2 doses a day according to your needs : at breakfast, as a snack between meals, one hour before exercising, after a training session, at bedtime.
FOCUS ON WHEY PROTEIN
Protein is an essential nutrient for the growth and the maintenance of muscle mass. It is made up of amino acids, which are the building blocks necessary to repair and strengthen the fibers trained during the workouts. Sportsmen who exercise regularly have specific protein requirements. Protein powders are an easy and efficient way to complement the diet. Whey is definitely a must-have supplement. It comes in various forms such as basic whey, concentrate and isolate, that all have different protein contents.
Whey accounts for 20% of the milk proteins, the remaining 80% are casein. Once it has been extracted from milk, it can either be microfiltrated, which results in a whey concentrate, or ultrafiltrated, which gives a whey isolate. When produced in the best conditions, an isolate is the form of whey that has the highest protein content (more than 90% compared to 80% for a concentrate) and is virtually free of carbs, fats and lactose. Yet, the quality of a protein powder depends on the processing and filtration method that is used.
Of course, the purer the protein, the more effective the formula is. Athletes wanting to get maximum results should thus use a protein powder with a very high biological value.